Social icons


When it comes to something I want, I have the tendency to develop tunnel vision. 
This is good because on one hand...it provides focus and calculated planning, but what happens when those plans get thrown out of the window despite your seemingly 'bullet proof plan'? 

DISASTER. UTTER COMPLETE DISASTER. MAN DOWN. THE WORLD MAY AS WELL END. ABORT MISSION. HOUSTON WE HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM. 
Okay so this may seem pretty dramatic (I am a rather dramatic character), but that's genuinely how I see and feel it and I'm sure some of you can relate. 

I've been gone for a while, procrastinating, hurting, healing, learning, defining, hurting some more, healing some more and some other things; here I am now, ready to share with the world one of my many testimonies.

The story is long, so I figured rather than write it out (which would bore me) that perhaps a video would be best. I was so afraid to make the video....edit it...even pressing publish was like torture. Believe it or not, I'm shy. But this testimony is bigger than me, I'm sure the essence of it will touch someone and that is what is important. 
So please watch it (get some snacks, it's a long one...sorry!) and share it with someone you think may need to hear it. I love to talk and share so please don't hesitate to leave comments or ask me anything. 


Okay you can click play now 
*Covers eyes and runs away screaming like a sugar induced 3 year old*


- Cee 
Twitter: @ceeinivory
Instagram: @ceeivory


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Slider

About Me

My photo
This blog is a working progress, like me. Join me on the journey... Inspiration & Lifestyle Find me on twitter: @Ceeinivory