Social icons

Hey!
The last couple of days have been pretty…amazing. My soul, has been set alight. I have this genuine excitement and joy that I can't explain. It's crazy to look back on how far you've come and truly be pleased with the outcome.

I mentioned the importance of action towards the end of my last post. I wanted to revisit that again and take you guys through what I have learnt (and I'm still learning) about the importance of action and faith in action.

______________

If you were to put together a list of things that you love doing, or areas that you are passionate about how much time can you say you invest into developing yourself in those areas? How about the goals and targets you have set….how many ✔ would be next to each thing? I for one, am TERRIBLE when it comes to actually doing what I love and completing things I set out to do, I just overall shy away from investing in myself and my goals, somewhere along the way I grow weary, I start to doubt my abilities, and once you do that it's curtains. The smallest setbacks will seem like mountains.

One thing that is becoming  more apparent to me within the last month or so, is that we all need to invest in ourselves, it's necessary for survival in this big competitive world we live in. The most successful people are sitting comfy where they are right now because they invested in themselves. They took risks, they studied, they practiced, the faced rejection and didn't relent, the saw hurdles and took a leap like their life depended on it.
I'm sure you know ALL of that… so why aren't you doing it?

I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)
That procclamation was as true then as it is now. Don't limit God, His strength is made known in our weakness. Without His strength (that knows no limits) we are subjecting ourselves to unnecessary time wandering aimlessly in the wilderness. Let God, be God. 

Like I said before, I doubted my abilities and the root of doubt, is fear.  Fear effects a lot of us, but may manifest in different ways you wouldn't outrightly identify as fear. It's really important to identify what stops you.  Could you imagine all that we could achieve if we placed fear where it belongs (beneath our feet) ? When I think of all the things I've avoided doing or things I didn't complete because of fear, I feel robbed, and thats exactly how Satan wants it.
Check this out: God has already created you with greatness in mind.
For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. (Ephesians 2:10) 
He has plans that require YOU. Satan knows this. So since he has no power to destroy the plan itself, delay is his best bet.
Fear, Shyness, Doubt, Self-Esteem Issues, Pride etc. are devices he will use to keep you from leaving the 'ideas' phase. The plans, goals and ideas will remain on paper because one of his devices have kicked in and you don't counter-act it with what we know to be our best weapon; the Word of God.

So when those devices kick in, stand firm and utilise your weapon.

What YOU BELIEVE is crucial and will be tested, what you believe in, is what you act out, example:
BELIEF: If I were to go to the top of my building and jump off, I wouldn't fly.
ACTION: I'm going to stay right here in my room and not got to the roof! lol.
- or -
BELIEF: I'm going to be alive next year by His grace.
ACTION: I book a holiday 14months early.

Get it?

Creflo Dollar once described fear as 'a perverse faith' and this is so true. Have you ever feared something, and then it happened? Well, you made it real in your mind by rehearsing and living a scenario that has not happened. so it came to pass in your world, don't ever let anyone tell you humans are not powerful! The book of Job shows us how powerful the mind is, Job in a sense created his own test by having fear and dread already in his heart, Satan already saw a weak spot in Job to toy with (Job 3:25).

I'm not saying be numb to a feeling that has come upon you, acknowledge it, then subject it to the perfect word of God, memories the verses in this post, look up new ones. Whatever you do, do not sit there and allow Satan to use your mind as a football pitch.
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exhalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:5)
Simple proclamation for you to make. Say it aloud whenever a self defeating thought arises. You'll be shocked how easy it is, and how fast the thought or fear etc. will flee. Just make sure that you believe what you are saying, because as we have already seen, what you believe is what you will act out. After you make that proclamation, show you believe, get out there and chase you dreams. Give life back to those ideas. 
______________

There is no one that can push you harder than you can push yourself, and even if they did, the final decision is in your hands. None of what you want will just fall into your lap, some ACTION is required. When Jesus called Peter onto the water, Peter GOT UP (he had to move) it was only when he took his eyes off of Jesus and focused on the wind (the problem, the fear etc), he began to sink (Matt 14:22-33). KEEP YOUR EYES OFF OF THE WIND WHEN (not if) IT COMES. Focus on the source of you strength, which is Christ and keep going. Why? Because you have a destination, an elected seat, a task, an industry that is waiting for you to manifest, so rise up. Now.

God is not human, that he should lie, not a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfil? (Numbers 23:19)
As always, I'm praying for you, and I believe in you.

- Cee x


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Slider

About Me

My photo
This blog is a working progress, like me. Join me on the journey... Inspiration & Lifestyle Find me on twitter: @Ceeinivory